smashing my way through the day!
- only swam 28 laps today, but i did them really fast: going for speed instead of endurance. gosh it felt good.
- teaching the first shift was so much fun! and some of the kids gave me presents. i really have the best job.
- successfully put petrol in my car.
- successfully got car insurance so now i can drive down northbourne without freaking out as much (i hate hate hate northbourne avenue).
- carried out successful adult conversations with the woman in the servo and the woman selling me insurance.
- blueberries!!! and don’t ask me how much coffee i’ve had today.
- last shift tonight! and it finishes half an hour early.
Repeat after me:
I am not a problem
to be solved. Repeat after me:
I am worthy I am worthy I am
neither the mistake nor
i saved this draft at ~2:00 am and i think it’s a pretty solid list
- birds & flowers
- knuckle tattoos (HOLD FAST)
- rose nd dagger!!!
- lyrics (t+s, regspek)
- the moon
- 'from this distance everything is so bloody perfect'
i’m making him my icon i don’t care anymore he’s beautiful and i’m v. tired
i don’t! want to sleep! so i watched the mortal instruments: city of bones which, ehh, deviated from the book so much that the ending was really confusing and pretty much just gratuitous fight scene! but goodness gracious the guy who plays jace is a little bit of all right
i’m glad i did go to work because a) it meant i got to see lisse, b) it meant i got to drive my car, and c) one of my favourite kids gave me a christmas card and a candy cane! what a cutie
and i have a plan of attack tomorrow, which is basically sort out car insurance in the morning, work, do nothing, work, do nothing, sleep
i can handle that